- Holds TOT for volunteers.
- Screening, selection and placement of volunteers according to the programs’ specification.
- Supervise implementation process and evaluate volunteers.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with community volunteers.
- Developing and updating volunteers’ database.
- Gets volunteers’ feedback and analyze their suggestions.
- Follows up on coordinators recruitment, selection and placement plan.
- Training skills is a MUST.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- 0-2 year’s relevant experience is needed.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and performance assessment skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic.
- Computer skills: Excellent user and troubleshooting in MS Office.