- Reporting to: HR Supervisor
- Department: Administration
- Section: Administration
Main Objective / Job Roles:
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Provide general support to visitors
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Schedule meetings and appointments
Job holder’s main specifications:
- Experience: 0-1 years
- Education: any related high educational background (Bachelor Degree)
- Good organizational, Problem solving, management and excellent communication skills.
- Computer Programs: MS office and Outlook
- Language: Excellent command of English and spoken and written Arabic
The candidate should have:
- The ability to work in a team.
- The ability to work under stress efficiently.
- The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently.
- The ability to change his/her behavioral style and/or views in order to attain a set goal.